NAMSS is here to make it easy for medical staff and credentialing services professionals to access high-quality live webinars, live virtual courses and in-person trainings, and more. Learn more about all learning opportunities NAMSS has to offer, regardless of medical environment or level of expertise.
Meet the team of highly experienced MSPs who serve as NAMSS Instructors here!
Did you know that all LIVE webinars are FREE to NAMSS Members? NAMSS offers a continuous flow of webinar offerings. Check out our upcoming webinars by clicking here!
Live Virtual Courses
NAMSS is excited to offer virtual courses in order to support MSPs interested in expanding their knowledge. Our re-designed Virtual Courses can take place over the course of 2 - 6 weeks and provide both live instruction from experienced NAMSS instructors via Zoom and interactive modules through our Education Zone for a dynamic learning experience.
Whether it is an exam preparation course to prepare you to take the CPCS® or CPMSM® exam, or our Credentialing 101 or Credentialing 201 courses, for each session, you will receive reading and course materials to review and complete prior to the next live Zoom session. Live sessions will be facilitated by experienced NAMSS instructors. You will review coursework, be able to ask questions, and take part in group discussions with your peers in the workshop.
- Virtual Credentialing Specialist (CPCS®) Certification Preparation Course
- Virtual Medical Services Management (CPMSM®) Certification Preparation Course
- Virtual Credentialing 101
- Virtual Credentialing 201
- Leadership Certificate Program Virtual Workshop
Live In-person Courses
Before each in-person Annual Education Conference and Exhibition, NAMSS offers LIVE in-person courses. These offerings change each year, so check this page before each live NAMSS event.
NAMSS courses offered live in-person include:
- NAMSS Leadership Certificate Program - In-person Course
- Click here for more information about the NAMSS Leadership Certificate Program
- Credentialing Specialist Certification (CPCS®) Preparation Course
- Medical Services Management Certification (CPMSM®) Preparation Course
- Credentialing 101
- Credentialing 201
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|