FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What types of educational products are available?
- There are many different products available on the NAMSS Education Zone. All options are available for viewing and filtering through the Catalog function and include virtual courses, online courses, webinars, conference recordings and resources. The topics and level of experience vary by program.
How do I login?
- Your login information for the NAMSS Education Zone is your user profile for NAMSS.org. In order to access NAMSS Education Zone, you must be logged into your NAMSS account through the NAMSS website. Then, you will be able to sign-in to the NAMSS Education Zone.
How do I define my interests to ensure the most accurate recommendations are displayed under the “Recommended for You" section?
- To define your interest areas visit "Profile" on the left-hand navigation, in your profile you will be able to adjust "Category Interests" based on your preferences.
How do I register for an upcoming webinar?
- Purchase a recording by clicking “register” and then proceeding to your cart. After payment is processed, courses will appear within the Dashboard section of NAMSS Education Zone.
What are the system requirements for accessing a webinar?
- Most NAMSS live webinars are run through Zoom. You can test your connection here. Recordings are produced into mp4 files and displayed in the NAMSS Education Zone.
How do I view an upcoming live webinar I registered for?
- Please review this helpful walkthrough document "How to watch a NAMSS live webinar in the new NAMSS Education Zone"
How do I purchase a recording?
- Purchase a recording by clicking “register” and then proceeding through checking out your cart. After payment is processed, all purchased courses and products will be displayed within your 'Dashboard'.
Can users still purchase recordings after a live event takes place?
- Yes, live event webinars will convert into recordings and will be made available for purchase.
For how long are they available?
- All NAMSS Educational products are available for a limited amount of time, usually for 30, 90 or 365 days, depending on the product. If a product is nearing its expiration date, you will receive a notification 5 days before it become unavailable.
How do I view/download the CE certificate associated with my Education Zone product?
- For many Education Zone products, you must complete the product survey first. Please review this helpful walkthrough document "How to Complete Education Zone Product Survey and View CE Certificate"
Does NAMSS offer refunds for online learning purchases?
- NAMSS does not offer refunds for any of the on demand education. There may be varied cancellation policies for specific events and courses.
Do you accept purchase orders for online education?
- No, NAMSS does not accept purchase orders for online education.
How do I purchase a product for multiple team members, or on behalf of someone else?
- Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Where Can I Find My Learning History?
- Go to the 'Dashboard' tab on the side menu of your screen.