VIRTUAL CREDENTIALING 101 COURSE
This 2.5-week long interactive course will present the foundational elements of credentialing in an acute care (hospital) setting with a primary focus on the CMS regulatory standards and The Joint Commission accreditation standards, as well as how and when to apply them. This course is a must-attend for anyone new to the field and is an excellent refresher for current MSPs who want to enhance their knowledge of credentialing. Participants will work through a series of online modules supplemented with five live sessions facilitated by experienced NAMSS speakers.
This course covers the following Tomorrow's MSP® Skillsets:
- Clinical Competence Evaluation
- Medical Staff Bylaws & Policies and Procedures
- Risk Management
2023 VIRTUAL COURSE OFFERINGS:
- Sydni Clemmons, CPCS, CPMSM and Melissa Walters, MHA, FMSP, CPMSM, CPCS
- Session Dates/Times:
- Session 1: Online modules only (No live session)
- Session 2: Tuesday November 28, 2023 (2pm-4pm ET)
- Session 3: Thursday November 30, 2023 (2pm-4pm ET)
- Session 4: Tuesday December 5, 2023 (2pm-4pm ET)
- Session 5: Thursday December 7, 2023 (2pm-4pm ET)
- Session 6: Tuesday December 12, (2pm-4pm ET)
2023 REGISTRATION RATES
- NAMSS Members
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Click here to view the Virtual Workshop FAQs page.
Tomorrow's MSP® is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office as a service mark of National Association Medical Staff Services.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|