The Many Roles of the MSP: Understanding How to Look at Your Work Through a Different Lens - Webinar Recording
Watch the recording of "The Many Roles of the MSP: Understanding How to Look at Your Work Through a Different Lens " by Dustin Jackson, MHA, CPCS, CPMSM. Then, complete the quiz and earn 80% or higher to receive CE credit.
- The Many Roles of the MSP: Understanding How to Look at Your Work Through a Different Lens
- Dustin Jackson, MHA, CPCS, CPMSM
- Within the role of the Medical Staff Services Professional, we often find ourselves interacting with others throughout the health system, such as legal services, risk management, and patient safety to name a few. This interactive session will teach us not only how to work with our trusted colleagues, but how to view the work that we are doing through their lens in order to create strong partnerships and a cross functional team that adds value to our system, our patients and our own professional development.
- Identify key stake holders within the health care system and how they relate to their own role
- Identify opportunities within the participants day to day work to view their work within the lens of a key stake holder.
- Participants will be able to identify and create cross-functional teams for overall success of the greater health system.
- This webinar recording has been approved for 1 CE credit.
- Hover over the "Register" button in the top right corner to see the price
This webinar covers the following Core Functional Area(s) and Tomorrow's MSP Skillsets:
Core Functional Area(s)
- Manages Provider Enrollment Process
- Analyzes and Manages Data Verification
- Manages the Credentialing or Privileging Process
- Conducts, Participates In, and Maintains Credentialing and Privileging
- Conducts, Participates In, and Maintains Current Clinical Competency Evaluations and Peer Reviews
- Complies with Accreditation Standards and Regulatory Standards
- Manages Compliance with State and Federal Accreditation Standards and Regulatory Requirements
- Conducts, Participates In, and Maintains Primary Source Verification
- Manages Departmental Operations
- Facilitates Medical Staff Functions
- Analytical Thinking
- Performance Improvement
- Professional Presence
- Quality Review/Quality
- Relationship Building
- Risk Management
- Team Building
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|