Telemedicine Credentialing: The Basics - Webinar Recording
Watch the webinar recording of "Telemedicine Credentialing: The Basics" by Dominique Juif-Roberson, CPCS, CPMSM, MBA (Credentialing Director Virtual Medical Staff) & Leslie Gore, CPCS, CPMSM, MBA (Director of Medical Staff Services Tanner Health System) . Then, complete the associated webinar quiz and earn 80% or higher to receive CE credit.
- Telemedicine Credentialing: The Basics
- Dominique Juif-Roberson, CPCS, CPMSM, MBA (Credentialing Director Virtual Medical Staff)
- Leslie Gore, CPCS, CPMSM, MBA (Director of Medical Staff Services Tanner Health System)
- This presentation will provide and overview of Telemedicine Credentialing- Traditional Vs By Proxy and outlining the Credentialing by Proxy Requirements. The speakers will present a review of the FPPE/OPPE Process and who hold responsibilities and the process of developing KPI. They will also share Joint Commission survey experience and the process for a Telemedicine Visit.
- Understanding Telemedicine Credentialing options available to organizations.
- Understanding the requirements for Credentialing by Proxy.
- Understanding the expectations for OPPE/FPPE on Telemedicine providers
- Insight into survey process by Joint Commission
- OPPE/FPPE Process
- This webinar recording has been approved for 1 CE credit.
- Hover over the "Register" button in the top right corner to see the price
This webinar covers the following Tomorrow's MSP® Core Functional Area(s) and Skillsets:
Core Functional Area(s):
- Conducts, Participates In, and Maintains Primary Source Verification
- Conducts, Participates In, and Maintains Credentialing and Privileging
- Manages the Credentialing or Privileging Process
- Conducts, Participates In, and Maintains Current Clinical Competency Evaluations and Peer Review
- Complies with Accreditation and Regulatory Standards
- Manages Compliance with State and Federal Accreditation Standards and Regulatory Requirements
- Manages Departmental Operations
- Analyzes and Manages Data
- Analytical Thinking
- Information Technology
- Medical Staff Bylaws & Policies and Procedures
- Performance Improvement
- Quality Review/Quality
- Risk Management
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|