Positivity and Empowerment - Webinar Recording
Watch the recording of "Positivity and Empowerment " by Karen Claxton, CPCS, CPMSM, FMSP and Stephanie D. McCoy, CPCS, CPMSM. Then, complete the quiz and earn 80% or higher to receive CE credit.
- Positivity and Empowerment
- Karen Claxton, CPCS, CPMSM, FMSP
- Stephanie D. McCoy, CPCS, CPMSM
- Life is filled with ebbs and flows which impacts our ability to remain positive and feel empowered to be our best. Happiness is a choice, yet we struggle especially when facing hardships and challenges in our personal and professional life. Join Karen Claxton and Stephanie McCoy as they take you through their own personal journeys that forced them to dig deep to remain positive and be encouraged to be their best self despite the odds. Explore ways to stay positive such as changing your perspective, being mindful, discovering ways to bring joy to yourself and others, and pursuing your passion. Learn how to build your confidence to achieve your goals, and help others feel empowered to perform at their best.
- Participants will examine root causes of negativity and have the tools to reignite a positive attitude to improve performance.
- Participants will identify unhealthy factors within their environment and focus on creating a supportive network that will lead to a professional presence (respect, confidence, optimism, and passion).
- Participants will gain confidence to empower others to be their best self and set up their team for success.
- This webinar recording has been approved for 1 CE credit.
- Hover over the "Register" button in the top right corner to see the price
This webinar covers the following Core Functional Area(s) and Tomorrow's MSP Skillsets:
Core Functional Area(s):
- Tomorrow's MSP
- Relationship Building
- Change Management
- Team Building
- Performance Improvement
- Professional Presence