NAMSS Medical Services Management (CPMSM®) Study Guide
The NAMSS Medical Services Management (CPMSM®) Study Guide is a PDF reference guide designed to help medical services professionals prepare for the CPMSM® exam. This comprehensive resource covers exam topics including credentialing and privileging; regulatory compliance; and managing departmental operations. In addition, these topics are reviewed from the perspective of a variety of healthcare settings, including hospitals, credentials verification organizations (CVOs), managed care organizations (MCOs), and ambulatory care settings. MSPs are able to access the full spectrum of information they will need to know for the CPMSM® exam in one organized guide. The guide also includes a 100-question practice exam for assessing your knowledge of exam content.
This product is current with the Spring 2023 NAMSS CPMSM Exam Content Outline.
Who Should Purchase:
- MSPs planning to take the Certified Provider Medical Services Management (CPMSM®) Certification Exam. NAMSS members and non-members are welcome to purchase the guide.
- Credentialing Environment Overview
- Principles of Credentialing and Recredentialing
- Ensuring Compliance with Accreditation Standards and Regulatory Requirements
- Managing Departmental Operations and Facilitating Medical Staff Functions
- Developing Your Study Strategy
What You Will Learn:
- How to increase your knowledge about how to maintain compliance with regulatory and accrediting bodies;
- How to improve your understanding of implementing credentialing/privileging processes;
- Relevant exam-related information organized by topic so that you can carefully review areas in which you are lacking knowledge;
- Familiarity with the types of questions included on the CPMSM® exam; and
- An accessible reference to help answer your questions in the workplace.
- Hover over the "Register" button in the top right corner to see the price
This product covers the following Core Functional Area(s) and Tomorrow's MSP Skillsets:
Core Functional Area(s):
- Conducts, Participates In, and Maintains Primary Source Verification
- Conducts, Participates In, and Maintains Credentialing and Privileging
- Manages the Credentialing or Privileging Process
- Conducts, Participates In, and Maintains Current Clinical Competency Evaluations and Peer Review
- Complies with Accreditation and Regulatory Standards
- Manages Compliance with State and Federal Accreditation Standards and Regulatory Requirements
- Manages Departmental Operations
- Manages Provider Enrollment Process
- Facilitates Medical Staff Functions
- Analyzes and Manages Data
- Analytical Thinking
- Change Management
- Clinical Competence Evaluation
- Database Management
- Information Technology
- Managed Care
- Medical Staff Bylaws & Policies and Procedures
- Professional Ethics
- Quality Review/Quality
- Risk Management
Note: The Certification Commission of NAMSS (CCN) does not develop, administer, sponsor, endorse, or financially benefit from any type of exam review, preparatory course or published materials related to the content of the certification examinations. The purchase and/or use of any exam preparation material does not guarantee a passing score on the exam.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|