Medical Staff Service - Ethics in the Profession - 11/29/2023
- Registration Closed
Join John Synowicki, JD on Wednesday 11/29/23 at 1:00 pm ET for his presentation, "Medical Staff Service - Ethics in the Profession."
- Wednesday November 29, 2023 - 1:00 - 2:00 pm ET
- John Synowicki, JD
- The purpose of this session will be to help identify the ethical issues that MSPs run into as part of the profession, and how to navigate those complex and often sensitive matters. The goal will be to outline what situations might arise, and help to provide some context on how to best approach those matters.
- What are the legal and ethical basics for an MSP?
- What are the first things you would want a new hire in the profession to know?
- Case Studies or examples of how to handle certain situations
- This webinar has been approved for 1.0 CE credit.
- NAMSS members: Free
- Non-NAMSS members: $75
This webinar covers the following Core Functional Area(s) and Tomorrow's MSP Skillsets:
Core Functional Area(s)
- Manages the Credentialing or Privileging Process
- Complies with Accreditation Standards and Regulatory Standards
- Facilitates Medical Staff Functions
- Analytical Thinking
- Relationship Building
- Risk Management
- Team Building
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|