Medical Services Management (CPMSM®) Online Certification Preparation Course
The NAMSS Medical Services Management (CPMSM®) Online Certification Preparation Course is an online program designed to help you assess your knowledge of the CPMSM® exam content and identify areas in which additional study is necessary before you take the exam. The on-demand online course provides a high-level overview of the exam topics, including accreditation and regulatory compliance; management of the credentialing processes; privileging; medical staff services administration; risk management; information management; and medical staff services operations reviewed from the perspective of a variety of healthcare settings—from hospitals and managed care organizations to ambulatory care settings and CVOs. Please note: This online course is designed as entirely online module. While it does include additional resources that you can print out, the course material is not printable.
This course includes access to the NAMSS Comparison Grid of Standards.
What You Will Learn:
- The five medical environments and their organizational structures;
- The legal aspects of Standards of Care;
- NCQA, The Joint Commission, AAAHC, CMS, and URAC accreditation standards;
- Staffing, budgets, database administration, and the overall management of medical services functions;
- Credentialing an Ambulatory Care medical offices and surgical centers;
- Find out more in our Frequently Asked Questions!
Who Should Purchase:
- All MSPs who plan to take the Medical Services Management (CPMSM®) Certification Exam. NAMSS members and non-members are welcome.
This online course has been approved for 5.0 CE credits.
Hover over the "Register" button in the top right corner to see the price
Note: The NAMSS Medical Services Management (CPMSM®) Online Certification Preparation Courses is a learning tool, and does not guarantee success on the certification examinations. The CCN does not develop, administer, sponsor, endorse, or financially benefit from any type of exam review, preparatory course or published materials related to the content of the certification examinations. The purchase and/or use of any exam preparation material does not guarantee a passing score on the exam.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|