Joint Commission Update - Webinar Recording (April 2023)
- Joint Commission Update
- Robert Campbell, PharmD, BCSCP
- This session will cover the Medical Staff requirements for The Joint Commission. It will also discuss the new credentialing and privileging time frame recently released as a standards update and ways to ensure compliance.
Learning Objectives: At the conclusion of this webinar, MSPs will be able to:
- Understand Joint Commission Medical Staff requirements.
- Understand the new credentialing and privileging requirements for Joint Commission and how they intersect with State law.
- Describe compliance tactics for meeting Joint Commission standards.
- This webinar recording has been approved for 1 CE credit.
This webinar covers the following Core Functional Area(s) and Tomorrow's MSP Skillsets:
Core Functional Area(s):
- Manages the Credentialing or Privileging Process, Complies with Accreditation Standards and Regulatory Standards, Manages Compliance with State and Federal Accreditation Standards, and Regulatory Requirements.
- Performance Improvement
- Medical Staff Bylaws & Polices/Procedures
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|