Critical Thinking - Getting to the HEART of the Matter - 02/28/2023
Includes a Live Web Event on 02/28/2023 at 2:00 PM (EST)
- Critical Thinking - Getting to the HEART of the Matter - 02/28/2023
Live Session Date and Time:
- Tuesday, February 28th, 2023 from 2:00 - 3:00 pm ET
- In this session you will evaluate your ability to apply critical and analytical thinking as a practical skill for tomorrow's MSP. The application of critical/analytical thinking involves the processing and organization of facts, data and other information to define a problem and develop and implement effective solutions. Learn to appreciate critical reading as a "practical" skill as you discover how to "read between the lines" and filter out irrelevant information. Remember, all practitioners are innocent until proven otherwise.
- Learning Objectives:
1) Learn to appreciate critical reading as a practical skill
2) Discover how to "read between the lines"
- 3) Apply reasoning when investigating the evidence, innocent until proven guilty
- 4) Determine how to filter out irrelevant information
- Melissa Walters (MHA, FMSP, CPMSM, CPCS)
- This webinar has been approved for 1.0 CE credit.
- NAMSS members: Free
- Non-NAMSS members: $75
This webinar covers the following Core Functional Area(s) and Tomorrow's MSP Skillsets:
Core Functional Area(s)
- Tomorrow's MSP
- Analytical Thinking
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|