2023 Annual Conference Recording: Preparing for Delegation: Where Do I Start?
Watch the recording of "Preparing for Delegation: Where Do I Start?" by Heather Jordan and Michelle Brockschmitt. Then, complete the quiz and earn 80% or higher to receive CE credit.
- Preparing for Delegation: Where Do I Start?
- Heather Jordan, MBA
- Michelle Brockschmitt, CPMSM, CPCS
- Preparing your organization to begin the delegated credentialing process can be overwhelming. This session will outline the basics of delegation and provide practical tips for how to get started. Whether you are a large entity seeking delegation for the first time or a smaller practice drowning under the strain of provider enrollment, this session will provide strategies for seeking delegation, how to be successful in your delegation pursuits, and how to manage the requirements of your agreement on an ongoing basis.
- Participants will be able to outline the rationale for and requirements to seek delegation for an organization.
- Upon completion, participants will be able to provide creative alternatives to traditional delegation.
- Upon completion participants will learn the elements of a NCQA checklist, delegation agreement, delegation audit, review the basic of the timeframe of seeking delegation.
This course covers the following Tomorrow's MSP® Skillsets:
- Analytical Thinking
- Relationship Building
- Change Management
- This conference recording is eligible for 1.0 CE
- Hover over the "Register" button in the top right corner to see the price