2023 Annual Conference Recording: Commercial CVOs: Friend, Foe or Both?
Watch the recording of "Commercial CVOs: Friend, Foe or Both?" by Mark Hirschhorn & Jamie Kates . Then, complete the quiz and earn 80% or higher to receive CE credit.
- Commercial CVOs: Friend, Foe or Both?
- Mark Hirschhorn, CPCS
- Jamie Kates, MHA, CPCS
- Outsourcing your primary source verifications and sanction monitoring is a difficult decision that many payors and provider groups struggle with. Weighing and exploring all of the pros and cons are crucial prior to making the decision to outsource or keep in house. The session will take a look at:
- What is a Commercial CVO?
- Making the decision, evaluating options.
- Typical scope of Commercial CVO’s services, who are Commercial CVO’s clients (what can and can’t a CVO do)
- Challenges: for clients, for commercial CVO
- Benefits of using Commercial CVO
- Potential challenges of working with a Commercial CVO
- At the end of the session it is the hope of the presenters that the audience has a better understanding of
- What a Commercial CVO is
- Some challenges, pros and possible cons when outsourcing to a commercial CVO
- Have a better understanding of what a Commercial CVO is and the scope of services that can and can't be provided
- Have a basic understanding of how to evaluate the possibility of outsourcing services to a Commercial CVO as well as possible pros and cons
- A basic understanding of how to: begin, manage and have oversight over the relationship with a Commercial CVO
This course covers the following Tomorrow's MSP® Skillsets:
- Relationship Building
- Managed Care
- Team Building
- Professional Presence
- This conference recording is eligible for 1.0 CE
- Hover over the "Register" button in the top right corner to see the price