2022 Annual Conference Recording: The Power of Communication
Watch the recording of "The Power of Communication" by John Pastrano, BBA, CPMSM, CPCS. Then, complete the quiz and earn 80% or higher to receive CE credit.
- The Power of Communication
- John Pastrano, BBA, CPMSM, CPCS
- Our communication holds so much power that it can create war or peace, friendships or enemies, failure or success. However, we most often are unaware of how we are communicating. Professional and personal success depends not only on your knowledge and technical skills, it depends on how well you communicate with others. As part of your professional and personal development, explore ways to improve your communication in the work place and every place. Tomorrow's MSP will be leading the changes in Medical Staff Services, through innovation, new responsibilities, and advanced technologies. NAMSS' Defining Tomorrows MSP Report shows "communication" to a "Very Essential" skillset for the MSP regardless of years of experience, and critical to advancement to the next level.
- This conference recording is eligible for 1.0 CE
- Hover over the "Register" button in the top right corner to see the price
Tomorrow's MSP® Skillsets:
- Analytical Thinking
- Professional Presence
- Relationship Building
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|